Sunday, November 2, 2008

YWCA

A couple of weeks ago I was forwarded an email from Janette at YWCA asking if anyone would be interested in painting a mural or doing something on a rooftop space. Janette and I setup an appointment and I went to go check it out. She told me they were wanting the roof space to become a communal area with garden boxes, so the after school kids could see vegetables growing in the middle of Portland. The space looks like:




I measured the space and reproduced it in Sketchup, adding some garden boxes. If you know anyone who is interested in painting over the pink walls to make a mural relating to the space, please contact me! Or if you would like to attend a moss graffiti workshop--get ahold of me, we might be using that as a form of wall covering and you can test your skills with us!

No comments: