Saturday, September 27, 2008

Coastal Adventure

I thought it might be nice to start my blog by first posting about an adventure. Today my room mate and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather by driving her convertible out to either the coast or Mt. Hood. We both decided the coast would be more fun.

The coast is about an hour and a half away from Portland, if you go through Salem on I-5, which is also a more scenic route than just going straight to the coast (so I'm told). Once we arrived to Lincoln City we stopped at Road End Park to walk up and down the beach.

After our walk on the beach we decided to jump back into the car and head to the famous Mo's for a bite to eat. As soon as we get there I locked our keys in the trunk, so while we ate we also were waiting on the AAA locksmith to show up.  And we were back on our way down the coast.

  

No comments: